Oh yes, another award! This was also awarded to me by PP1MT over at the PewPew Diaries. Thank you yet again for the award, it makes me happy to know you like my stuff :D
So here’s how it goes:
1) Use the logo above in the post.
2) Link to whoever nominated you.
3) Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
I’ll start with my ten facts:
- The only MP3 player I’ve ever had is an iPod Nano. I’ve had it for probably close to 7 years and it still works just as well as the day I first got it.
- I tend to hold onto things until they’ve broken completely. My mom always used to joke about this one t-shirt I had for years. It featured in several photos, and I was almost guaranteed to be spotted in it annually up at our cottage. I just got rid of it two days ago. It was sad.
- I have a literal skeleton in my closet. Sure, it’s black, made of plastic, and is like two inches tall, but it’s still a skeleton, and it’s still in my closet.
- I have this thing with wrapping presents. I hate it. I can’t wrap a box, let alone anything that isn’t shaped like a box. I try my best, I really do, and I swear, no matter how bad your gift looks, I don’t hate you.
- My favourite cereal is Mini Wheats. My favourite flavour is blueberry, but you can’t get them in Canada.
- I love blue cheese. Yep, that mouldy stuff. I’ll even eat it plain if we have it in the house.
- We have a wild pet rabbit at my house. It comes up to our glass sliding door and we leave a dish of food outside for it to eat. It’s the most spoiled wild bunny out there.
- When I was little, I thought I was the only person in the world who knew what spaghetti was. I also thought Madonna was the only singer in the world. You’d think I lived in a bubble.
- I also tried to eat a ladybug when I was little. Bad decision. I love them though, and when we used to live in a house where we got an annual ladybug infestation, it was like paradise for me.
- For someone who claims to hate sewing and going to the mall, I seem to do an awful lot of both…
And now my ten nominees!
- Yourhappyplaceblog–Heather always has something uplifting to share and has inspired me in so many ways to live my happiest life.
- EmeraldCity–it’s always a pleasure reading Emerald’s posts, and her fiction writing is superb.
- Wonderfulworldwelivein–beautiful photographs of our wonderful world, of fascinating subjects and angles.
- Fabulous Realms–this blog is just what the name suggests; posts all about the world’s fabulous realms and the wonders they hold.
- Leaf and Twig–daily photographs and short poems to go with them, it’s always a joy to see what the new photo will be.
- Fairies of the Earth–both the pictures of her fairy gardens and her fairy stories are a pleasure to see and read.
- The Paperbook Collective–this beautiful e-zine combines prose, poetry, and photos, and is open to submissions for anyone with talent they want to share.
- Heartfeltemotions–Jada’s poems encompass the emotions and realities of everyday life and are so relatable.
- Jennifer K. Marsh–her thoughts and poems are always profound and touching, and I look forward to each new post she writes.
- Eimzpink’s Blog–this fun blog mixes life experience, poetry, and a fair dose of humour in a way that surely brightens my day.
They’re all like rays of sunshine, bringing brightness to the world, so go see what they have to offer :)
May your Friday be fantastic.