Waaaay back in November, PP1MT over at The PewPew Diaries nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Big thanks to him for this award! Be sure to check out his blog–he wrote a really great post not too long ago about online relationships that’s well worth a read! Exclamation points!
So, in the spirit of spreading the love, here are my nominations:
- Maugryph’s Blog–he posts a digital painting every day, and the level of detail he puts in is incredible! Though he specializes in dragons, he has just as much skill with still life pieces, so go take a look.
- A World of Chrome–gaming, cooking, fantasy galore, lots of great stuff on this blog. Everything she writes about is relatable and makes for a great read.
- Tyrian Tomes–this blog is dedicated to Guild Wars 2 lore. A massive project going on right now is Project Eavesdrop, documenting all the conversations in places all over Tyria! Some of those conversations are downright hilarious.
- Wrong Hands–a comic artist who plays with words and their meanings. Guaranteed to provide a laugh and brighten your day.
- So Far Untitled–he’s a writer and self-professed geek. He shares snippets of writing and of real life, and he’s blogging so he can unleash his creativity and get his ideas into the world.
- One Life is Not Enough–an avid gamer, he’s participating right now in Guild Wars Project 365. He’s posting a screenshot every day and they’re often a great dose of humour.
- TJ Edwards–A Practice in Episodic Fiction–he’s also a writer, in the middle of editing his novel. You should read his short story, Circle of Vengeance, it’s very well done.
- Life at the Perihelion–she does writing, gaming, and a bit of life’s little lessons. She wrote an interesting piece about “frogging” recently that you should go check out.
- LOQUACITÉ–she blogs about a lot of different topics and is participating in blogging challenges. She’s also busy revising her NaNo novel, so go give her your support!
- Nerdy Bookahs–it’s a blog about all sorts of different games, but especially Guild Wars 2. There are great screenshots to look at and great info to help you out.
You should take a gander at their work–it’s all great stuff!
And now, seven facts about me, ’cause you know you’re curious ;)
- My favourite actor in the whole entire world is Martin Freeman. Because of The Hobbit. And Sherlock. Benedict Cumberbatch is my second favourite actor in the whole entire world.
- I haven’t seen season 3 of Sherlock yet. No spoilers.
- I’m able to crack on command most of the joints in my body. In order of increasing frequency, they are: my shoulders, elbows, knees (I’ve got a dance for that, just ask my best friend), left wrist, ankles, lower back, left hip, fingers, and toes. Oh yeah, I’m reeeeal proud.
- I once took figure skating, when I was really young. We did a performance at the end of every season. One year we did a pop star one with tiger stripe vests and cardboard guitars, and then another year we did Harry Potter, with some sort of big human pinwheel move. It was a blast. I wouldn’t do it again.
- I don’t wear makeup, but I love wearing meaningful jewellery. My bracelet and watch were gifts, I wear pheasant feather earrings, one ring shaped like a bridle bit, another ring designed to be like one from my book, and a rune friendship necklace.
- I just bought the Mumford & Sons CD “Sigh No More”. They officially have a new fan.
- My dream car is a blue Toyota FJ Cruiser, but they’re really hard on gas. So I’ll just have to stick with a small car instead.
That’s that, my friends. Congrats to all my nominees, you deserve it!
May you have an awesome weekend.