Wow, so I was nominated for an award while I was off on vacation, which was a delightful surprise to return to! Enormous thanks to C. Jeffrey at FOTS Fantasy! :D
So, here are the rules:
- Thank the one that nominated you.
- Put up the picture for the One Lovely Blog Award.
- Tell everyone seven things about yourself.
- Nominate seven other people and tell them that you’ve nominated them.
I’ve already been nominated for the Liebster Award, which was kind of similar to this, so I’m going to try to keep things different. All my seven facts will be unique, as well as the seven blogs that I choose. Without further ado, here are some things you probably didn’t know about me:
- This past summer, I’ve spent more time smelling like sweat, dust, and poop than I have smelling like deodourant. This is probably because I work on a farm, but I like it better this way.
- On my personal record at the dentist’s office, they’ve noted under “special concerns” that I’m a dental phobic. It’s not like most of my dental operations have ended in tears or hysterics, or anything silly like that. Honest.
- I once played tee ball, when I was little, and I remember that my favourite part was getting Double Lollies at the end of each practice. I don’t play tee ball anymore, but I still enjoy Double Lollies.
- At one point in my life, I was convinced that I was an excellent singer and that I would be a pop star.
- At present, the only meals on my menu of things I can successfully make in the kitchen without assistance are French toast, grilled cheese, and anything that doesn’t require cooking. I hope to expand that menu by the time I’m 30.
- My favourite chocolate bar is Kit Kat, but I also happen to fancy Twix, especially if I have someone to share with. Mm, and I love to snack on Rolos too. And anything dark chocolate. I make my mom proud.
- I once watched a whole YouTube video (seven minutes long) about strategies to help those who fear talking on the phone. Now every time I’m nervous about making a phone call, I joke that I’m going to write a script, and then I secretly write one in my head.
And now, here are my seven choices for my nominees, and a short reason why:
- The PewPew Diaries: a lot of great stories about gaming and the gamer’s lifestyle, worth a read whether you’re serious about gaming or not.
- Jennifer K. Marsh: the journey of a newly published author, with some really fantastic poems and excerpts of her work.
- Why I Game: a gaming blog that mostly reviews experiences in Guild Wars 2, playing through the content and just enjoying the world.
- Write-Minded Razo: a writing blog with fantastic tips, lessons, and discussions about the art of writing and publishing your work.
- SparklyArthur: though primarily a fashion designer for children, this blogger also writes about magic, childhood, and the art of make-believe.
- A World of Chrome: a blog that well describes itself as: “sci-fi, fantasy, gaming and… baking?” Great posts for readers of many tastes.
- Immar ART: an awesome art blog full of gorgeous pieces mostly oriented around fantasy themes, with a few pop culture things in the mix.
Like I said, I used different blogs here than when I did the Liebster Award, to spread the love around. But you should definitely check out the Liebster nominees too. All of them are awesome!
May your night be full of awesomeness.